segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011

?

my dreams suddenly seem so empty
i could go on my own, but i feel like playin' dead
and for what feels like the first time
i don't know where you are tonight
i guess that this is goodbye

Agora eu consigo entender o sentido, o real sentido da música que me recomendou...
Haaaaaard sun, hard night, hard day, hard moon...



"Hard Sun"



When I walk beside her
I am the better man
When I look to leave her
I always stagger back again


Once I built an ivory tower
So I could worship from above
When I climb down to be set free
She took me in again


[CHORUS]
There's a big
A big hard sun
Beating on the big people
In the big hard world


When she comes to greet me
She is mercy at my feet
I see her inner charm
She just throws it back at me


Once I dug an early grave
To find a better land
She just smiled and laughed at me
And took her rules back again


[CHORUS]


When I go to cross that river
She is comfort by my side
When I try to understand
She just opens up her hands


[CHORUS]


Once I stood to lose him
And I saw what I had done
Bowed down and threw away the hours
Of his garden and his sun


So I tried to want him
I turned to see him weep
40 days and 40 nights
And it's still coming down on me




just me, myself and I.
22/3/11


Nenhum comentário: